- Designed for stability, simplicity & ease ofuse for power line distribution work, up to 65 foot pooles, up to 24″ in diameter; 5000 lbs. maximum lifts.
- The track-mounted digger derrick has a sheave height of 41′. A 12,000 ft. lb auger drive is standard. Auger storage is available for up to 22″ diameter augers.
- Full hydraulic flow from two pumps is sent to the 12,000 ft lb auger drive when digging giving about 75 HP at the auger drive.
- Continous rotation is standard. Fully proportional all hydraulic full pressure top controls are standard on the optional 4th boom (fold out bucket). The fold out bucket deploys hydraulically within 60 seconds and has a bucket reach of 45′.
- This rubber tracked unit weights 15,500-16,500 lbs. depending on options loaded. It is tranportable on a 10 ton trailer behind a line truck. The rubber tracks allow unloading on pavement.
- This track-mounted Digger Derrick is powered by a 126 HP, Tier III FTP Iveco Fiat Power Train engine. Maximum vehicle speed is 8 mph.
- Sheave Height: 41′
- Working Height: 45′
- Lifting Capacity: 5000 lbs. @ 8′ Radius
- Digger Radius: 20′
- Overall Length: 215″
- Overall Width: 102″
- Ground Clearance: 16″
- Ground Pressure: 1.90 psi
- Material Handling: Yes
- Outriggers: Yes
- Bucket: Yes